100 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India
US $699 – Shared Accommodation + Meals
US $799 – Private Accommodation + Meals
Address: Hari Om Yoga Vidya School, Near Ayur Park, tapovan, Rishikesh, India, 249192
2nd to 14th and 16th to 29th
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Get Ready to Enjoy Amazing Yoga Teacher Training
100 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh offered by us is certified with Yoga Alliance. We teach extensive techniques of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. The course represents the beginner’s course in Yoga. This is for people interested and willing to put in the time. This communicates you with a remarkable experience of contemporary life. It encourages you to enhance your practice and reenergize your body and mind. This course gives you a detailed understanding of the basic information for daily practice and to prepare yourself for the advanced practice of yoga teacher training course in India.
This course requires time and dedication to learn. If you are willing to pursue a progressive course, the course can be divided into 2 parts and you can take up yoga teacher training in India course twice. This is a 14days course of the spiritual journey. Here students will learn the tools of Traditional Hatha, Astanga Vinyasa, Pranayam, Meditation, Mantra Chanting, Mudra Bandha, Cleansing, Anatomy, Physiology, Yoga Philosophy and lifestyle. 1st part of the course starts from 2nd and 14th of every month and the 2nd part starts from 16th to 28th of every month. It is not a separate course with many other subjects.
Before applying for the yoga in Rishikesh course with us. Please feel free to check for the seat availability.
Please note: that 2nd part of 100 hour YTC course is more focused on teaching methodology and self-teaching practice. If you are a beginner, we recommend that you take the 100 hours YTTC course that starts from 2nd to 14th of every month.
Now a days, many Yoga schools are following paths that differ from what Yoga really is. Sometimes Yoga is misunderstood by body stretching, physical exercise or relaxing, but Yoga has a lot more to offer. Our school follows the tradition kept from thousands of year by Sages from the Himalayas.
Quoting Patanjali: ”Yoga is the control and modification of mind field”, be prepared! Our school has its roots in this ancient knowledge. We teach Yoga from this ancient perspective and our teaching will help you on your personal journey as much as in your ability to share this knowledge. The proficient Yoga Teachers of Hari Om Yoga Vidya School guide and share with you the experience of ancient knowledge of Yoga from their hearts.
Wish you will welcome this great opportunity out of your life and immerse yourself into the magical and mysterious experience of Yoga Life. We inspire you to stay youthful, to discover the inner joy of being by becoming aware and to live Yoga Life as conscious evolution.
In this 14 Days of the spiritual journey, students will learn the tools of traditional Hatha Yoga, Astanga Vinyasa, Pranayam, Meditation, Mantra Chanting, Mudra Bandha, Cleansing, Anatomy Physiology, Yoga Philosophy, and positive lifestyle. You can have look below Our Curriculum.
- Mantra Chanting – Above mantras will be practiced during 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh:- Om chanting, Guru Mantras, Meal prayers, Gayatri Mantra and more.
- Satkriya (Cleaning) – the cleansing techniques we will practice in 100 hours YTTC in India are:- JalaNeti, Sutra Neti, Kunjala and Trataka
- Asana (Classical Postures) – The traditional way of Teaching by following 6 steps in the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh:- 1. Centering, 2. Entering, 3. Refining, 4. Holding, 5. Come out,6. Reflection, Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutations), Modifications, Postural alignment, Avoid Common injuries, Counter-Pose, Contraindications, Benefits, and AstangaVinyas flow.
- Pranayam(Expansion of Vital Energy) – Introduction, Benefits, Philosophy of Prana , Physiology of Pranayam, Pranayam sitting postures, Basic breathing methods, Types of Pranayam – NadiShodhana pranayama (with 1:1 and 1:2 with inhalation: exhalation); Ujjayee; Kapalabhati Kriya; Bhastrika; Shitali and Shitkari; Brahmari; AnulomaViloma; Suryabedhi Pranayama, Guidelines for Pranayam.
- Bandhas – Jalandhara Bandha (chin lock), Uddiyana Bandha (abdominal lock), and Moola Bandha (perineal lock).
- Mudras – Jnana Mudra, Dyan Mudra and more.
- Practice Relaxation and Yoga Nidra – Tension Relaxation, Systematic Relaxation, 31 Relaxation, 61 points Relaxation, Preparation For Yoga Nidra.
- Meditation – Introduction about Meditation, Meditation in daily life, Roll of Diaphragmatic Breathing in the Meditation, Sitting positions for Meditation, 2mn Meditations or short meditations are effective, SoHum Mediation, 16steps of Basic Meditation, the Regular practice of basic Meditation. Mantra Japa, sweeping breath, Spinal breathing, Sushumna Meditation & Chakra
- Anatomy and physiology – skeletal system, Muscular system, Nerves system, Digestive System, Endocrine System, Cardiovascular System, Nadis and Chakras, Panchakosha and Pancha Pranas, Effect of Yoga Posture on muscles and systems.
- Yoga Philosophy – General Introduction: Six School of Indian Philosophy, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Sankhya, Bhagawata Gita, 5Kosha, 5Prana Ethics & Yogic Teachings In Modern Living.