100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Get Ready to Enjoy Amazing Yoga Teacher Training
Hari Om Yoga Vidya School is located, in Rishikesh, India, which represents the northern part of Uttarakhand. It is situated in the Himalayan foothills beside the river Ganges. The river Ganges is observed to represent a sacred river Mother Ganga. The city is recognized as a Holy City and Capital of Yoga where you will study Yoga and Meditation.
The aim of 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training course is to create awareness of Yoga and gain a fundamental understanding of the depth of Yogic principles and lifestyle. We teach extensive techniques of Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga. The course represents the beginner’s course in Yoga. This is for people interested and willing to put in the time. This communicates you with a remarkable experience of contemporary life. It encourages you to enhance your practice and reenergize your body and mind. This course gives you a detailed understanding of the basic information for daily practice and to prepare yourself for the advanced practice of yoga teacher training course in India.
This course requires time and dedication to learn. If you are willing to pursue a progressive course, the course can be divided into 2 parts and you can take up yoga teacher training in India course twice. This is a 14 days course of the spiritual journey. Here students will learn the tools of Traditional Hatha, Astanga Vinyasa, Pranayam, Meditation, Mantra Chanting, Mudra Bandha, Cleansing, Anatomy, Physiology, Yoga Philosophy and lifestyle. 1st part of the course starts from 2nd and 15th of every month and the 2nd part starts from 16th to 29th of every month. Please note that completing the 100-hour program you will receive a certificate indicating the completion of the 100 hour Yoga training course. 100 hours of Yoga training does not qualify you to teach. You need to complete 200Hrs as 1st & 2nd part of 100Hours.
We are so happy to introduce you about our beloved Yoga family consisting of the highly qualified and skillful Indian teachers’ team. All teachers have a unique approach from their personal experience with full of love, paying attention to each individual student. Our office staffs are very helpful and kind to do everything heartily to make your stay as convenient as possible, such as spiritual homestay. We look forward to welcoming you with open arms in our heartwarming and uplifting at Hari Om Yoga Vidya School, Rishikesh, Himalayas!!
Note:100Hrs Yttc is the 2 Part of 200Hrs Yttc. Those have difficulties to find one-month time to complete 200HrsCourse, they can do it into TWO PARTS. Duration is 2nd – 15TH Part One / 16TH – 29TH Part Two of Yttc 200Hrs, every month. ***Part Two Yttc100Hrs for them, those have already completed the Yttc 100Hrs from our School. To be REGISTRY YOGA TEACHER (RYT200Hrs) someone has to complete the 2 Part of Yttc ( 2nd – 15TH Part One & 16TH – 29TH Part Two) within one year.
The first day of the course will start with an opening fire ceremony at 10.30am 3rd of the month. We advise that you arrive at least one day early (2nd of the month- if doing Part One Yttc100Hrs /16th of the month- if doing Part Two Yttc100Hrs) to settle into your room and take your time before the course starts. However, if your journey will be a long one, you may plan to arrive a day early to give yourself time to recover from your journey. Before applying for the yoga in Rishikesh course with us. Please feel free to check for the seat availability.
Sometimes Yoga is misunderstood by body stretching, physical exercise or relaxing, but Yoga has a lot more to offer. Our school follows the tradition kept from thousands of year by Sages from the Himalayas. Quoting Patanjali: ”Yoga is the control and modification of mind field”, be prepared! Our school has its roots in this ancient knowledge. We teach Yoga from this ancient perspective and our teaching will help you on your personal journey as much as in your ability to share this knowledge. The proficient Yoga Teachers of Hari Om Yoga Vidya School guide and share with you the experience of ancient knowledge of Yoga from their hearts.
Wish you will welcome this great opportunity out of your life and immerse yourself into the magical and mysterious experience of Yoga Life. We inspire you to stay youthful, to discover the inner joy of being by becoming aware and to live Yoga Life as conscious evolution.
In this 14 Days of the spiritual journey, students will learn the tools of traditional Hatha Yoga, Astanga Vinyasa, Pranayam, Meditation, Mantra Chanting, Mudra Bandha, Cleansing, Anatomy Physiology, Yoga Philosophy, and positive lifestyle. You can have look below Our Curriculum.
- Mantra Chanting – Above mantras will be practiced during 100 hour training course:- Om chanting, Guru Mantras, Meal prayers, Gayatri Mantra and more.
- Satkriya (Cleaning) – the cleansing techniques we will practice in 100 hours YTTC in India are:- JalaNeti, Sutra Neti, Kunjala and Trataka
- Asana (Classical Postures) – The traditional way of Teaching by following 6 steps in the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh:- 1. Centering, 2. Entering, 3. Refining, 4. Holding, 5. Come out,6. Reflection, Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutations), Modifications, Postural alignment, Avoid Common injuries, Counter-Pose, Contraindications, Benefits, and AstangaVinyas flow.
- Pranayam (Expansion of Vital Energy) – Introduction, Benefits, Philosophy of Prana , Physiology of Pranayam, Pranayam sitting postures, Basic breathing methods, Types of Pranayam – NadiShodhana pranayama (with 1:1 and 1:2 with inhalation: exhalation); Ujjayee; Kapalabhati Kriya; Bhastrika; Shitali and Shitkari; Brahmari; AnulomaViloma; Suryabedhi Pranayama, Guidelines for Pranayam.
- Bandhas – Jalandhara Bandha (chin lock), Uddiyana Bandha (abdominal lock), and Moola Bandha (perineal lock).
- Mudras – Jnana Mudra, Dyan Mudra and more.
- Practice Relaxation and Yoga Nidra – Tension Relaxation, Systematic Relaxation, 31 Relaxation, 61 points Relaxation, Preparation For Yoga Nidra.
- Meditation – Introduction about Meditation, Meditation in daily life, Roll of Diaphragmatic Breathing in the Meditation, Sitting positions for Meditation, 2mn Meditations or short meditations are effective, SoHum Mediation, 16steps of Basic Meditation, the Regular practice of basic Meditation. Mantra Japa, sweeping breath, Spinal breathing, Sushumna Meditation & Chakra
- Anatomy and physiology – skeletal system, Muscular system, Nerves system, Digestive System, Endocrine System, Cardiovascular System, Nadis and Chakras, Panchakosha and Pancha Pranas, Effect of Yoga Posture on muscles and systems.
- Yoga Philosophy – General Introduction: Six School of Indian Philosophy, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Sankhya, Bhagawata Gita, 5Kosha, 5Prana Ethics & Yogic Teachings In Modern Living.
What our students say about our 100 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
More than just another school training people to deliver asanas. Hari Om does fantastic work at giving the student the tools to really begin a true yoga practice and guide others onto and along with that path also. The teachers are excellent and engaged. The food is definitely tasty and all the support staff is eager to make your stay comfortable and fun. Pramodji, the head teacher, is a stand-up human being with a heart to spare and he gives much of that to his students. If you want to truly deepen your practice this is a good school to do it at.