Asana and Meditation Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
US $399 – Shared Accommodation + Meals
US $499 – Private Accommodation + Meals
Address: Hari Om Yoga Vidya School, Near Ayur Park, tapovan, Rishikesh, India, 249192
5 Nights 6 Days
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India:- (Asana and Meditation)
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh – Dearest Pure soul!!! You are most welcome to Hari Om Yoga Vidya School. These 6 Days of Blissful Meditation and Detox Yoga Retreat can give you such an Experience of a New Life, which can help you to refine your practice and reenergize your body and Mind as well. During this course, you will get to understand and discover that the art of living life is more meaningful, blissful and joyful.
In our busy lives, we forget our self. This is the best opportunity to reconnect us again. This retreat can give us a chance to go back to divine nature, listen to the sweet sound of birds, sit on the stone, touch to the flowers and trees, have a bath in the river or stream, have a short meditation on the bank of the holy river the Ganges and so on. The proficient Yoga Teachers of Hari Om Yoga Vidya School will guide and share with you the experience of the ancient knowledge of Yoga from their hearts. We hope you will welcome this great opportunity out of your life and immerse yourself in the magical and mysterious experience of Yoga Life. We inspire you to stay youthful, to discover the inner joy of being by becoming aware and to live Yoga Life as conscious evolution.
In this 6 Days of a spiritual journey (Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh), students will learn the tools of Yoga Detox, Pranayam, Meditation and positive lifestyle. Compulsory flow classes are everyday AstangVinyas, Traditional Hatha Yoga by following 6 steps of doing Asana meditatively,Pranayam – Expansion of life force through verities of breath technic by following 4 qualities of breath Slow- Continuous- Even and Silence, Basic Meditations of Himalayan Yoga tradition which can stimulate the inner peace and inner awareness and one outgoing program everyday to visit an ancient place or natural place of Rishikesh.
A typical Day to Day Schedule of our 6 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
|Time||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|05:00 AM||Wake Up||Wake Up||Wake Up||Wake Up||Wake Up||Wake Up|
|06:00 - 07:00 AM||Ashtanga Vinyasa Class||Ashtanga Vinyasa Class||Ashtanga Vinyasa Class||Ashtanga Vinyasa Class||Ashtanga Vinyasa Class||--------|
|07:15 - 08:00 AM||Check In||Intense Pranayama||Intense Pranayama||Intense Pranayama||Intense Pranayama||Intense Pranayama|
|08:00 - 09:00 AM||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 11:30 AM||Check In||Daily Excursion||Daily Excursion||Daily Excursion||Daily Excursion||Check Out|
|01:00 - 02:00 PM||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||--------|
|03:00 - 04:00 PM||Inauguration Program||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation||Meditation + Certification||--------|
|05:30 - 07:00 PM||Traditional Hath Yoga||Traditional Hath Yoga||Traditional Hath Yoga||Traditional Hath Yoga||Traditional Hath Yoga||--------|
|07:00 - 08:00 PM||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||Dinner||--------|
|09:00 - 09:15 PM||Lights Out||Lights Out||Lights Out||Lights Out||Lights Out||--------|
We provide personal attention to every student. For any personal need of student Pramodji, the head teacher and school’s staff is always ready to help. Do not hesitate to contact them in case of any need.
We take extra care to provide the most nutritious yet yogic food to the students. If a student has a specific dietary need, we will be happy to help. Just let us know in advance about any preference and we will take care of it.
Our school follows the tradition kept from thousands of years by Sages from the Himalayas. Quoting Patanjali: ”Yoga is the control and modification of mind field”, be prepared! Our school has its roots in this ancient knowledge.
Our School’s Facilities:
- Best Location – Our school is located in the heart of Rishikesh at the foothills of the Himalayas and the bank of holy river Ganges. Holy Ganges is a 5 minutes’ walk from the school. Grocery stores are a 3 minutes’ walk from the school. The school provides all kinds of assistance to the students who want to explore the nearby areas.
- Welcoming Fire Ceremony – We start the program inauguration with the Fire Ceremony to receive Divine Blessings to the success of Yoga Life.
- The safe and secure school campus yoga retreat in Rishikesh
- Himalayas view from the Rooftop
- Yoga Family environment
- 3 times vegetarian meal – You will enjoy the taste of India
- Silence School campus –Learning atmosphere with Full of joy.
- Numbers of total students 15. We receive a Small Size Group, More chances to interact with teachers. yoga retreat in Rishikesh
- Office staffs are so familiar
- Free WiFi yoga retreat in Rishikesh
- 2 free cooking class
- Yoga Equipment – No need to carry any kinds of Yoga Equipment
- Expert Teaching Staff
- Hygiene/ Cleaning Campus(Toilet paper and garbage bags provided)
- Free Study materials
- All the facilities are on one campus – The accommodation and the Yoga Hall are in the same building. This helps to make you more comfortable, save your time and save you from unnecessary out site disturbances.
Discipline For The Students:
- Please show your kindness and give respect to all the school staffs and guest in the school.
- If somebody will go out and far from the school campus, she/he must inform the school management by the application.
- Before 9.30pm everybody should be present inside the school campus. We expect you will be in your room at 10.00pm to get enough rest and prepare yourself for the next day journey. Make sure without permission of management lateness and absence may lead to complications with police.
- Non-veg(meat, fish, and egg), Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the school campus.
- 90% attendance student needs to cover all the subject matter for us as the school to have accreditation with Yoga Alliance. If you miss a class, you need to follow up or speak with your colleagues or read up and write a simple one page summary of what was covered in the session. If you have fasting or you are not going to eat because of any reason, please inform to reception or kitchen manager to avoid food waste.
- Before departure clear the finance as course fee, Taxi fee if you have.
- We provide the accommodation only for the student who join Yoga classes. Any friend or relatives will not be included in the accommodation.
- Library book > Asana Mudra Bandha Pranayam. This book is rarely available in Rishikesh. So we provide this book from the school Library. You can use this book during the course but you need to return it at the end of the course, so that next month of student can use it. If you would like to buy a copy, you can buy from the school reception.
- There are some traditional disciplines to sit straight in the Yoga Class. During class, you will not extend the legs towards the teacher.
- Mobile is not allowed during class time to calls or sending the messages. The student will follow the teacher’s instructions in the class. Nobody will sleep in the classroom, the teacher will ask you to leave the class.
- We can practice morning and evening class on the rooftop if you would like…it also depends on the weather.
- After 10.00pm nobody will go to the roof top…we will lock the door of the rooftop…The last rooftop strictly prohibited to go there without permission.
- Nobody will go to anybody room after 90.00pm.
- Any kind of romantic relationship is strictly prohibited inside the school campus. If we find somebody does not respect this discipline we may cancel his/her studentship immediately without returning the course fee. We give few minutes opportunity in between the classes for socializing. Our main focus is your spiritual growth during your stay. So use each moment of your free time for your growth by practicing silence and contemplation on your subjects.
- Students should attend their class on time. If it will be late for somebody, the teacher may not allow entering into the class or you have to contact the head teacher for a reason of lateness.
- If somebody will come to meet anybody, he/she will be met at the reception. They will not go to the student room.
- You may change your bed sheet once a week.
- During menstruation period girls avoid any kinds of vigorous practice.
- Leave your shoes out of the Yoga Hall.
- Laundry service is available on Wednesday and Sunday.
Upcoming Dates and Price of Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
05 Nov – 10 Nov, 2018 – Course Full
13 Nov – 18 Nov, 2018 – Course Full
21 Nov – 26 Nov, 2018 – Course Full
05 Dec – 10 Dec, 2018 – Course Full
13 Dec – 18 Dec, 2018 – Course Full
21 Dec – 26 Dec, 2018 – Course Full
05 Jan – 10 Jan, 2019 –Course Full
13 Jan – 18 Jan, 2019 – Course Full
21 Jan – 26 Jan, 2019 – Apply Now
05 Feb – 10 Feb, 2019 – Apply Now
13 Feb – 18 Feb, 2019 – Apply Now
21 Feb – 26 Feb, 2019 – Apply Now
05 Mar – 10 Mar, 2019 – Apply Now
13 Mar – 18 Mar, 2019 – Apply Now
21 Mar – 26 Mar, 2019 – Apply Now
05 Apr – 10 Apr, 2019 – Apply Now
13 Apr – 18 Apr, 2019 – Apply Now
21 Apr – 26 Apr, 2019 – Apply Now