Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh
Hari Om Yoga vidya School is excited to invite you to apply in Yoga teacher training scholarships. Our 200 hours yoga teacher training scholarships are available for those who want to become yoga trainer and want to share their knowledge with rest of the world. Great men said “if you have a dream you must fight for it, strive and survive”. Due to many reasons we tend to drop our dreams in between that can be mental pressure, family pressure or financial pressure. So this is the best scholarship programs that are financially weak but have real to learn more. If being a Yoga instructor is all you want, sharing knowledge then does not let money stands your way. Come and apply for Yoga teacher training scholarship India. We select students based on the following needs:
- Motivation – Passion for learning and interest in the subject is much more required i.e., Yoga.
- Financial Needs – Few people have interest and commitment but they do not have money to study, there comes the scholarship part. (N.B – We offer 20% discount of the whole course fee. Student accommodation will be sharing room.)
- Availability – Availability of seats in the selected course is required. Otherwise there is an option to attain for some other batch.
So, do not delay and check for Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships in India and apply
How to Apply for Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Program?
Wondered how to apply for Yoga Teacher Training scholarship?? If you feel that a yoga ttc scholarship program is for you and would like to be reckoned for a place, please write in comments in the application form (as shown in picture) ‘Why you are eligible for the Yoga Teacher Training scholarship’. Or you can send us an email at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by the panel of our highly revered yoga gurus and the decision will be communicated within 5 days from the date of application form. You can fill the application form through the button below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- The accommodation for scholarship holding students is limited to shared rooms.
- The scholarship is available only for 200 hours yoga teacher training students.
- Yoga Alliance Certificate, Study materials, and Classes are provided free of charges.
- The students who have received a scholarship will have to pay an advance deposit to confirm the acceptance of their admission within 3 days from the date of receiving the scholarship. The amount received is non-refundable.
- The excursion and other activities will be shared with students during the time at school.
- The allotment of scholarship is at the sole discretion of the school’s management committee. The decision of the committee will be final and binding on all students.
- Visa, Flight ticket, and transportation are the responsibility of the student.
- The cost for the food, Classes, accommodations and other activities remains as mentioned for the whole of the course. No further discount can be made.