Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh
Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship in Rishikesh – Since February 2018, we decided to give a limited number of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships for those who wish to share their knowledge with the world. We aim to have a diverse class size, with a representation of various countries and socioeconomic levels to promote mutual understanding.
The Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships are available to all students both with or without prior yoga experience that have a financial constraint that impedes them to attain a high-quality yoga program.
To select the students, we will consider:
Motivation: The scholarship is funded privately by the school and not from outside sources. It is aimed to provide support for students who are unable to afford the entire course fees otherwise, therefore the applicants should explain their need for the scholarship.
- Financial Needs: We are a social institution that aims at the spiritual liberation of everyone. With this in mind, we are able to donate the classes and certification to some of our students.
Availability: We usually receive more applications than the seats available, the scholarships are limited in number.
How to Apply for Yoga Teacher Training Scholarship Program?
Wondered how to apply for Yoga Teacher Training scholarship?? If you feel that a yoga ttc scholarship program is for you and would like to be reckoned for a place, please write in comments in the application form (as shown in picture) ‘Why you are eligible for the Yoga Teacher Training scholarship’. Or you can send us an email at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by the panel of our highly revered yoga gurus and the decision will be communicated within 5 days from the date of application form. You can fill the application form through the button below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- The accommodation for scholarship holding students is limited to shared rooms.
- The scholarship is available only for 200 hours yoga teacher training students.
- Yoga Alliance Certificate, Study materials, and Classes are provided free of charges.
- The students who have received a scholarship will have to pay an advance deposit to confirm the acceptance of their admission within 3 days from the date of receiving the scholarship. The amount received is non-refundable.
- The excursion and other activities will be shared with students during the time at school.
- The allotment of scholarship is at the sole discretion of the school’s management committee. The decision of the committee will be final and binding on all students.
- Visa, Flight ticket, and transportation are the responsibility of the student.
- The cost for the food, Classes, accommodations and other activities remains as mentioned for the whole of the course. No further discount can be made.