300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
20% discount if you book 3 months before.
10% discount if you book 2 months before.
For more information please contact email@example.com
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Introduction
This 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is specially designed for them, those have completed 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. It is a comprehensive Yoga Alliance approved a residential program that runs for 4 weeks along with a distance learning project to complete beforehand. This program is an intensive course that presents a fusion of Himalayan Yoga Tradition and contemporary thinking in a fun and progressive environment.
In this program, the student will be able to apply Yoga principles in their daily life. It will help to enhance on the all Yoga subjects on Asana practice, Breathing, Relaxation, Meditation, Yoga philosophy, Anatomy and physiology, Ayurved and all other subjects. Also, we accept those students, who have completed 200 hours RYT from Yoga Alliance but wants to practice teaching classes more in order to get the confidence to teach out of the class as an advance Yoga Teacher.
What will you learn:
During the 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course student will practice more advanced postures, study the deeper level of Philosophy and Anatomy, more teaching hours to teach, self-study, Group discussions, enough time for personal evaluation.
The 300 hours YTTC students will prepare a Lesson Plan to teach 45 min. Class to the 200 hours YTTC students as junior students. The Lesson Plan will be integrated class including Asana, Relaxation, Breathing and Meditation Practice. The teacher will help the students with their confidence to teach the class. There will a feedback session after the end of the class, where students can get feedback from students and teachers.
300 hour YTTC in Rishikesh Curriculum
- Advance Traditional Hatha Yoga Postures
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Advanced Level
- Spiritual aspects of Asanas and Pranayamas
- Advance Pranayam Techniques
- Yoga Nidra Applications
- Tantra Vidya in connection with Kundalini
- Importance of Kumbhaka and its practices
- Maha Bandha and its application
- Power of Mantra chanting
- Meditations on Chakra,
- Yoga Philosophy of ancient Scriptures of Gheranda Samhita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipiika, Vedanta
- Kundalini energy and its practical aspects
- Introduction on Tantra
- Energies of energy channels(Nadis)
- Project and assignments for Yoga related subjects
- Advance teaching methodology and teaching styles
- Practicum includes student teaching at school as well as observing and assisting in the classes taught by other students.
300 hour YTTC in Rishikesh Course Objectives
- Deepen your knowledge of Traditional Hatha Practice & Vinyasa Flow and its surrounding philosophies.
- Know about the lineage of Vinyasa Flow and how it has evolved from the traditional practice of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Explore strength and flexibility of both yourself and your students, appreciating how to maintain the body’s natural bio-tensegrity.
- Understand the role of the anatomical aspect and connections throughout the body and their importance in sequencing a Vinyasa Flow Class.
- Design a Hatha Flow & Vinyasa Flow class incorporating the technicalities of a Peak Posture.
- Learn how to adjust postures with confidence.
- Gain a contemporary insight into Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and commentaries of his sutras throughout the ages.
- Know about Ayurveda and how to bring about balance in everyday Holistic life.
- Develop mentoring skills that will facilitate differentiated teaching strategies.
- Learn the traditional Teaching Methodology by following 6 steps of performing Asana meditatively.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh – Syllabus
Some classes will be shared with the 200 hours TTC students as they are fundamental to the practice.
Traditional Hatha Yoga – 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
This course will include refining of the Asanas learned in 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. We have already completed all the basic Asanas in the 200 Hours. Here students will learn Traditional Hatha yoga Surya Namaskara(Sun Salutation)Chandra Namaskar (Moon Salutation) & important postures (listed below )of Hatha Yoga as in the sequence standing, sitting, forward bending, backward bending, spinal twisting, balancing, fire series, inversions and relaxation asana. Bellow in the Asana list we put all the Asana names alphabetical, which is easy to find the Asana name very easily.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Sequences:
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Hari Om Yoga Vidya School. Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series (also known as the First Series or Yoga Chikitsa), precisely means yoga therapy. This, when exercised frequently, purifies your body and heals all sickness in preparation for deeper Yogic practice both physical as well as meditative.
Kapalbhati- (Stimulating the brain cells)
Neeti – ( Cleansing the nasal passages)
Dhauti – (Cleansing the intestinal tract up to the stomach)
Nauli – ( control of the Abdominal Recti)
Trataka – (Fixing the Mind)
Basti Kriya – (Complete Bowel-wash)
Anatomy & Physiology
Students of 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will prepare for a class with a focus on time management, Timing, and sequencing, How to structure classes keeping in mind comfort and expectations of different age group people.
Art of corrections, Key points of the body to correct the postures.How to modify the posture according to the capacity, flexibility, age, gender and the physical fitness of the individuals.
Understanding any special needs/physical limitations/ constraints students may have and usage of props and modifications according to them. Use of effective vocabulary/cues, establishing priorities and boundaries, Sanskrit terminology and voice modulation will be taught.
How to introduce chanting, meditation, and pranayama to the class. How to teach the Shat kriyas and the contraindications applicable to these cleansing techniques. The practice of YogNidra and how to lead yoga Nidra classes for total relaxation of the participants. A further and deeper discussion of the business aspects of teaching yoga, including marketing and legal.
Advance Yoga Nidra/meditation training: voice tone, body scanning, and benefits: Students will be guided on how to train their voice to create a relaxed, soft, calm and audible voice for Yoga Nidra and meditation. Students will learn how to observe, scan and adjust the body of students so that they can continue relaxation and meditation without interruptions.
Students of 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will learn the benefits of relaxation and meditation on the physical and mental body. Knowledge of proper alignment, adjustment, and safety modifications.
300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh – Each student will teach Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra chanting and Asana class under the supervision of the Class Teacher and receive feedback from RYS teachers. Students will be requested to maintain a daily journal and will be asked to share their learnings and experienced progression at the end of each week. Students will also be required to submit an assignment to test their understanding of Philosophy. These assignments will be based on the subjects covered during lectures.
What our students say about our 300 hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
I came to Rishikesh without any expectations and I left Hari Om Vidya Yoga School with a heart full of Love! Without any doubt, I can highly recommend the school and all the teachers that thought me so much more than Asana! During the four week course, I have learned a lot about myself, Life, India, and yoga and I will forever be grateful for this experience. Everyone was very welcomed by Promod and his family, the food was a big highlight and the accommodation was clean and everything I needed. Thank you so much for this life changing experience and I am sure I will be back one day!
I learned a lot during my 300 hours of teacher training in Rishikesh with Hari Om Yoga Vidya School! The whole team was very supportive, humble and trying to give you the best experience possible. The teachers were well trained, dedicated, and equipped in making the vast knowledge of Yoga understandable for the students in a short period of time. Rooms are clean and the food is fantastic. I am grateful for this experience.