6 Days Asana & Meditation Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
Dearest Pure soul!!! You are most welcome to Hari Om Yoga Vidya School. These 6 Days of Blissful Yoga and Meditation Retreat can give you such an Experience of a New Life, which can help you to refine your practice and reenergize your body and Mind as well. During this course, you will get to understand and discover that the art of living life is more meaningful, blissful and joyful. It is a great opportunity have a yoga holiday to release you from everyday stress. At the same time, there will also be incredible nature to indulge in. You will get to practice Yoga 3 times a day and do fun activities in your leisure time. We guarantee you it will be a totally refreshing and nourishing experience in the lap of Himalayas. Join this journey to heal and strengthen your body as well as mind in the beautiful place. You will have authentic and personalized Traditional Hatha Yoga lessons along with your stay, no matter your age and experience. Having Yoga classes in Rishikesh is truly a life changing experience. Many saints and lot of practitioners from around the globe spend life in Rishikesh to became Yoga Master. We also provide our guests exclusive experiences, exciting local excursions, and tranquil & intimate accommodations to enhance the unique experience of visiting Rishikesh.
We are living in such modern life where we all are surrounded by mental and physical suffering, worries, anxiety, stress and tensions. In this busy and hectic schedule, we love to get some time for our self to get rejuvenate, relax & refresh in a Peaceful Environment. The best way to come out from all the worries is to attain best Yoga retreat in India.
Also, in our busy lives, we forget our self. This is the best opportunity to reconnect us again. This retreat can give a chance to go back to divine nature, listen to the sweet sound of birds, sit on the stone, touch to the flowers and trees, have a bath in the river or stream, have a short meditation on the bank of the holy river the Ganges and so on. The proficient Yoga Teachers of Hari Om Yoga Vidya School will guide and share with you the experience of the ancient knowledge of Yoga from their hearts. We hope, you will welcome this great opportunity out of your life and immerse yourself in the magical and mysterious experience of Yoga Life. We inspire you to stay youthful, to discover the inner joy of being by becoming aware and to live Yoga Life as conscious evolution.
In this 6 Days of a spiritual journey, students will learn the tools of Yoga Detox, Pranayam, Satkarma Meditation and positive lifestyle. Compulsory flow classes are everyday morning and evening as Traditional Hatha Yoga by following 6 steps of doing Asana meditatively, Pranayam – Expansion of life force through verities of breath technic by following 4 qualities of breath Slow- Continuous- Even and Silence, Basic Meditations of Himalayan Yoga tradition which can stimulate the inner peace and inner awareness and outgoing program to visit an ancient place or natural environment of Rishikesh.
A powerfully peaceful Yogic lifestyle with Satvik food and Yoga Practice will get you accustomed to this unforgettable experience that will remain embedded in your mind for as long as you live. In this tranquil atmosphere fuelled by spirituality, you will learn to introspect and come up with your own solutions to tackle your worrisome way of living. We provide the food at our school is in line with the Ayurveda methods and every person is prescribed the kind of food most suitable for them. We make you sure that, our 6 days Yoga Retreat will reverberate your mind and soul with speckles of purity and love. Let come and embrace the soul in the most beautiful place of Rishikesh, and Fall in love with the true essence of life.
A typical Day to Day Schedule of our 6 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
5.00am – Get up
07.00am to 08.15am – Traditional Hatha Yoga Class
08.30am to 09.30am – Breakfast
10.00am to 11.00am – Theory class of Asan/Pranayam
01.00pm to 02.00pm – Lunch
02.30pm to 03.30pm – Meditation/outing
05.00pm to 06.15pm – Traditional Hatha Yoga Class
07.00pm to 08.00pm – Dinner
09.00pm – Sleep
Upcoming Dates and Price of Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
05 Apr – 10 Apr, 2019 – Course Full
13 Apr – 18 Apr, 2019 – Course Full
21 Apr – 26 Apr, 2019 – Course Full
05 May – 10 May, 2019 – Course Full
13 May – 18 May, 2019 – Course Full
21 May – 26 May, 2019 – Course Full
Single Private Room Accommodation is available in $100 Extra Price.
We provide personal attention to every student. For any personal need of student Pramodji, the head teacher and school’s staff is always ready to help. Do not hesitate to contact them in case of any need.
We take extra care to provide the most nutritious yet yogic food to the students. If a student has a specific dietary need, we will be happy to help. Just let us know in advance about any preference and we will take care of it.
Our school follows the tradition kept from thousands of years by Sages from the Himalayas. Quoting Patanjali: ”Yoga is the control and modification of mind field”, be prepared! Our school has its roots in this ancient knowledge.
Our School’s Facilities:
- Best Location – Our school is located in the heart of Rishikesh at the foothills of the Himalayas and the bank of holy river Ganges. Holy Ganges is a 4 minutes’ walk from the school. Grocery stores are a 2 minutes’ walk from the school. The school provides all kinds of assistance to the students who want to explore the nearby areas.
- The safe and secure school campus yoga retreat in Rishikesh
- Himalayas view from the Rooftop
- Yoga Family environment
- 3 times vegetarian meal – You will enjoy the taste of India
- Silence School campus –Learning atmosphere with Full of joy.
- Small Size Group, More chances to interact with teachers.
- Office staffs are so familiar
- Free WiFi
- Yoga Equipment – No need to carry any kinds of Yoga Equipment
- Expert Teaching Staff
- Hygiene/ Cleaning Campus
- Free Study materials
- Free Airport pick up
- Local Excursion
- Before 9.30pm everybody should be present inside the school campus.
- If somebody will go out and far from the school campus, she/he must inform the school management by the application.
- Non-veg (meat, fish, and egg), Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the school campus.
- Before departure clear the finance as course fee, Taxi fee if you have.
- We provide the accommodation only for the student who join Yoga classes. Any friend or relatives will not be included in the accommodation.
- Mobile is not allowed during class time to calls or sending the messages. The student will follow the teacher’s instructions in the class.
- Laundry service is available on Wednesday and Sunday.
- We can practice morning and evening class on the rooftop if you would like…it also depends on the weather.
What our students say about our Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
Stayed here for a 6-days retreat and was really happy with my experience. They didn’t actually have a retreat running at the time but they very nicely accommodated me and ran a program just for me. It was just what I needed with as many or as little classes as I wanted. Pramod and his staff and beautiful, friendly souls who looked after me from before I got to India, right up until I left them. If you are looking for a place that makes you feel like family, then Hari om is for you.